- Shipping & Delivery
- Most orders ship within 2 business days. You will be notified via e-mail if the item you ordered is out of stock, or the order will be delayed.
All orders up to 13 oz. shipped First Class via US Postal service (including territories, APO's, FPO's). Orders over 13 oz will be shipped via Priority Mail or Fed Ex. Magazines shipped media mail.
Canada / Mexico / Rest of the World
All orders shipped Air Mail or Global Priority Mail via US Postal Service. If you would like your order shipped by another method (UPS, FedEx, Priority Mail, Express Mail, etc.), please contact us at email@example.com, and we will be glad to quote you rates and accomodate your request.
- Privacy & Security
- Ultra Secure Transactions
All transactions (including your name, address, credit card numbers) are encrypted with leading-edge technology, for a safe, secure and private payment process. All financial information transmitted over the Internet from your computer to our servers is encrypted and digitally signed, using SSL encryption technology. All your payment operations are handled within high-security payment gateway servers - located in state-of-the-art Internet data centers. The data centers are enhanced by physical and electronic security precautions.
None of your information provided to us will be sold, traded or givin away to anybody. Ever.
- Returns & Replacements
- If we shipped you an incorrect item: Please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know we shipped the wrong item/size (please let us know the oringinal order number or sales receipt number if you know them). We will ship you the correct item and include a pre-paid and addressed envelope for you to return the wrong item. Damaged merchandise is required to be reported within 7 business days of the delivery date to receive a replacement.
If you ordered the wrong item/size:
Please return the item to the address below. Please include a note indicating that your are returning the item for a refund (less shipping and handling), or exchange (include item you are exchanging for, and size if a clothing item). Also include shipping address and e-mail address. Please Note:Items may not be returned if they have been washed, worn, or shrink wrap has been opened. Returned items must be returned within 30 days and in good condition. Also, we do not accept returns on CDs, DVDs, posters, or books.
11345.com / Hi Fidelity Entertainment
999 Andersen Drive Suite 140
San Rafael, California. 94901
- Customer Service Phone: 415-460-0630
Frequently Asked Questions
"Why is my card being declined?"
Your card may be declined for a few reasons:
- The billing address and/or billing zip code for your credit card was entered incorrectly. Please review your billing information before proceeding.
- There may be insufficient funds in your account. Please consult your bank or credit provider.
- Other pertinent details were missing from your billing information. Please take the time to fill out all fields correctly.
"Why is there a hold on my account when my card has been declined?"
If your card was declined, but there is a hold on your account, you must get ahold of your bank or credit provider to have these charges reversed. If you have not received a confirmation email from us (CustomerService@11345.com) with an order number, your order has not been processed, meaning that we have not received any payment for goods or services.
"Where is my order?"
As soon as payment is authorized all customers receive an email confirmation. As soon as orders ship all customers receive an email with the tracking number and method of freight. If you are having difficulty tracking your order you can always track the package through the website of the shipping company (USPS.com or FedEx.com).
"How soon will my order arrive?"
Depending on where you live orders can take up to 6 weeks. Most orders are processed within 24 hours of the time the order was placed. Domestic orders usually arrive within a week of processing (with exception of PRESALE ITEMS). International orders may take up to 6 weeks to arrive due to customs, weather conditions and several other factors.